Maria Scope Texture Issue

I don't think i was clear enough when i first posted about this issue i've been having. Specifically, it's about the handgun Maria. I did notice at first that the texture sort of bled into the actual viewfinder of the scope for some reason. And whenever the weapon is put away, drawn, or reloaded there is a flashing artifact on the scope.

Maria doesn't have a scope.

So... analyze what mods you are using and make sure they are compatible with one another.

Yes, my bad. I forgot to mention that i have WMX installed. And Maria is in fact now one of the modable weapons.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright. So, for some reason, Maria has its own scope texture which matches that of the rest of the gun. It's the same as the engravings on the gun. I looked at pictures of WMX and Maria is there, with the scope looking normal in gunmetal/black. I DO NOT remember installing any special textures for Maria, and from the looks of it, they don't come with WMX. The only other weapon-related mod I have is Weapon Mod menu so I can remove mods. I tested this to confirm. I got a regular 9mm Pistol, removed the scope from Maria, and put it back on the regular 9mil and it's just a regular black scope! All my other mods are weather mods. How could this have happened? Creepy, much?