So you're stuck in a room...

RZ1029

We never defined how big the murderer was, how old, what sex,or armed, that could change everything.

Speculate, good sir(s and madam(s)).

Ok the murderer is an aged dwarf with palsy, very gullible and with severe memory loss disorder..I hand him the snake and tell him it's his pet and wait for nature to take it's course.

We never defined how big the murderer was, how old, what sex,or armed, that could change everything.

Ok the murderer is an aged dwarf with palsy, very gullible and with severe memory loss disorder..I hand him the snake and tell him it's his pet and wait for nature to take it's course.

That's not fair Aurelius form your description i still marvel how such a tall man can fit into such a tiny A6 - Intruder Cockpit...:rolleyes:;D

I submitted to every snake (one snake) on this planet RZ1029 can come up with!

Edited by SilverDNA

That's not fair Aurelius form your description i still marvel how such a tall man can fit into such a tiny A6 - Intruder Cockpit...:rolleyes:;D

No one said anything about fair...but ok..the dwarf is very grumpy.. :whistling:

I'd go with the snake. Snakes are generally concerned with their own survival, and it would wish to avoid me. So long as I kept my distance and didn't bother it, chances are good it won't attack.

the same can't be said of a human who has already proven their willingness to kill another. Mind, you don't tell us the details of the murder: was it in self defense? A moment of anger? Is he a psycho?

I think I could take both. :D

Behold meh transcript

-Pyrosocial radomly appears in 12 x 12 room with serial killer and venomous snake with homicidal tendancies-

-serial killer stalks towards pyrosocial as the snake closes in-

-Pyrosocial steps on the snakes head with his 11 and half combat boots, and picks it up behind the head-

-serial killer mentions/mumbles about wanting to eat Pyrosocial's eyes, and charges at him-

-pyrosocial takes snake by tail and swings in circle at serial killers face-

-snake embeds fangs into center of serial killer's "mom" tattoo on the back of his head-

-pyrosocial wins, gets bored, and plays on his phone-

In my dreamland-scenario I find myself viewing this from above, and realise that the defender is in fact a scantily-clad anime chick (who'd have guessed...? ;) ), and both the murderer AND the snake are present.

2 heavily-censored scenes later and the anime chick is free to escape having smexed both of her antagonists to death, and is therefore able to remove the impossibly-hidden bazooka the murderer was carrying. :whistling: