bugs and crap in your nexus system

toothlessgrinn

HEY NEXUS YOU SITE IS WACKED MAN!!!!!!!! whats going on on this site?? its constantly crashing my browser (chrome,IE,opera, firefox,ect.) and now i have strange sites trying to download stuff on my pc????? wtf is going on here??? you want people to be premium users yet you site is glitched all to hell!!!

Unfortunately there are jerks on the internet that stay up late at night looking for ways to screw up your computer for their own enrichment or even just for the LOLs. They find new ways to sneak in malware constantly. Not all of the latest garbage will be caught by even the best antivirus. And there is even a class of malware that is legal. They actually get you to agree to download the garbage, and the antivirus will not remove it because you agreed. These typically bury or obscure the wording where you agree so you don't even realize you agreed to it.

The current best garbage ware remover I have found is a small program called JRT (Junkware Removal Tool) it is owned and supported by the big antivirus company MalwareBytes, but is absolutely FREE with no nag or demand to pay for anything. It can be run from a USB if you don't want to install it on your computer. It takes just a few minutes to run and removes the garbgeware.

get it from the source here: https://www.malwarebytes.org/junkwareremovaltool/

but i do know nexus has been having issues with there advertisers and said they were trying to fix the problems... well they havent fixed them on my end cuz i know thats what locks up my browser when it trys to refresh the page..... but looking for malware is not a bad idea in itself....