Requests Kar98K

6ho5tdk

The Kar 98 was a mod on Fallout 4 Nexus though I think the author removed it as i can't find it anymore I was going to provide the link for you, though if your a fan of WWII weapons in general there is the M1 Carbine, PTRS-41 AMR and I think I saw one other WWII gun but can't remember.

The Kar 98 was a mod on Fallout 4 Nexus though I think the author removed it as i can't find it anymore I was going to provide the link for you, though if your a fan of WWII weapons in general there is the M1 Carbine, PTRS-41 AMR and I think I saw one other WWII gun but can't remember.

the 1911 and the m1 Thompson already in the game and the ppsh influenced combat rifle and shotgun

"Modular Simonov PTRS-41" mod on nexus. highly recommended to anybody. amazing gun. i wish i could model/texture that good. its even got custom sounds as well. someone said shooting it sent chills down his spine and i can definitely echo that comment.

Edited by srsparky32

"Modular Simonov PTRS-41" mod on nexus. highly recommended to anybody. amazing gun. i wish i could model/texture that good. its even got custom sounds as well. someone said shooting it sent chills down his spine and i can definitely echo that comment.

just lokning for the 98 must just hope someone is going to make on