a use for ayleid ruins,caves,forts ect?

Deleted1754360User

well the only thing you can get from ayleid ruins is welkynd and varla stones,but i find them both useless..from a cave or a fort or anything else though..you can't get even that....anyone know a good mod that adds purpose to theese structures? maybe a treasure hunt in which you must go to all the ruins? i seriously need a purpose for them,they are everywhere and have no purpose

Have you played the vanilla Oblivion Shadow Banish Wine quest where you explore all the forts or the quest in the Ayleid ruins where you try to find all ten of the Ayleid Sculptures?

It seems to me that all the dungeons in the game have lots of treasure chests and other containers containing all manner of cool loot. Gold, gems, jewelry, enchanted clothing, weapons, armor, soul gems, scrolls, books, potions, alchemical apparatus, ingredients, and other things. My character often finds so much loot he can't carry it all home and has to leave some of it behind.

Certain dungeons are involved with certain vanilla Oblivion quests. You might try playing all the guild quests and all the side quests. That will take you to some dungeons with purposes.

Have you played the vanilla Oblivion Shadow Banish Wine quest where you explore all the forts or the quest in the Ayleid ruins where you try to find all ten of the Ayleid Sculptures?

It seems to me that all the dungeons in the game have lots of treasure chests and other containers containing all manner of cool loot. Gold, gems, jewelry, enchanted clothing, weapons, armor, soul gems, scrolls, books, potions, alchemical apparatus, ingredients, and other things. My character often finds so much loot he can't carry it all home and has to leave some of it behind.

Certain dungeons are involved with certain vanilla Oblivion quests. You might try playing all the guild quests and all the side quests. That will take you to some dungeons with purposes.

Well when you get full daedric armor and sword and don't need any mor armor,weapons or jewelry,aren't an alchemist or need anything like that,and are rich,its kinda worthless..yea ive played the quests. but they are all the same with no diversity and no real loot. i guess they should add 20 new armors that can only be obtained in caves which are the strongest..i guess the real problem is that there aren't that many types of armor

Maybe you would be interested in an overhaul mod that makes the best armors hard to find, and that adds more total types of armor to the leveled lists. That would make the dungeon loot more varied and more exciting. It could take you weeks of playing to actually find all the matching pieces of the strongest suit of armor. But that would work best if you started a new character, because your current one is sort of maxed-out and has everything he or she could want.

Maybe you would be interested in an overhaul mod that makes the best armors hard to find, and that adds more total types of armor to the leveled lists. That would make the dungeon loot more varied and more exciting. It could take you weeks of playing to actually find all the matching pieces of the strongest suit of armor. But that would work best if you started a new character, because your current one is sort of maxed-out and has everything he or she could want.

I use fcom

It sounds like FCOM has let you down and is not operating like your ideal overhaul mod would. Perhaps you should find a different overhaul mod that makes it harder to get rare equipment and that includes more types of equipment.

One really simple thing you could do would be to stop playing your maxed-out character. If you started a brand new character, dungeons would be hard and scary again and would have lots of good loot, since much of it would be better than what your low-level character would be carrying.

It sounds like FCOM has let you down and is not operating like your ideal overhaul mod would. Perhaps you should find a different overhaul mod that makes it harder to get rare equipment and that includes more types of equipment.

One really simple thing you could do would be to stop playing your maxed-out character. If you started a brand new character, dungeons would be hard and scary again and would have lots of good loot, since much of it would be better than what your low-level character would be carrying.

im not currently playing,just gathering mods for when i play,but i don't think fcom makes it that hard for the loot to drop