Elder Scrolls Fair

wickedraist

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go to a ES fair?

• Hell ya, let me get my armor
    • sure, but im not dressing up
    • Are you kidding , never!
    • not sure, mabey

Its a big world out there and i wouldn't be surprised if this all ready exists. Anyone heard of something like this? It sounds pretty cool. A renaissance like fair in the world of ES.

(real life NOT in game)

Edited by wickedraist

I'd love to go to one, too! :D I've never heard of one, but there is interest in it.

Although, I would want something on a large scale...that actually looked as though you'd been plopped into Tamriel. You know, legionnaires in full gear walking around saying "criminal scum," food from Morrowind (scrib jelly, scuttle, etc). It would be wonderful if Bethesda could host something like that themselves...you know they would do it right. :thumbsup:

The biggest things would be (a) gathering money for funding and (b) deciding on a place to host it.

Larp (Live action role-playing) gatherings such as fairs and carnivals are amazing. This would be such a good idea, can you imagine fighting in a REAL arena? Yelling "FUS ROH DAH!!!!!" at the top of your lungs and watching your opponent fly backward? Would be too epic for words.