Let's Play....

Deleted472477User

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a New Sub Forum for Let's Plays?

• Yes, I love reading/creating them
    • No, not interested
    • ??? (what are they?)
    • Profit! (I'm happy either way)

I love reading Let's Plays and I'm betting there's people here who enjoy them too. I'm considering one for Might and Magic: Secret of the Inner Sanctum (old game is old!) but it would get lost in the post shuffle I think unless there was a seperate sub-forum. I'm considering approaching the mods with the idea, if enough people are interested in the idea. If not, I guess I'd be updating frequently enough to keep it current.

This would be something for anyone and everyone interested in posting Let's Plays, not just me and mine :D

I think that it is a good idea. I enjoy watching and creating them. Presumably the sub-forum would be in the Druid's Garden section. Edited by IndorilTheGreat

I haven't forgotten about it, guys! I just got busy. Anyway, I'm thinking of starting out with an old old school game: Might and Magic--Secret of the Inner Sanctum. It's the game that kicked off the Might and Magic franchise and well, it shows :P

If everyone can get past the 1988 PC graphics, I promise to have an entertaining Let's Play :)

It will be posted in Druid's Garden for now, so look for at least the intro this weekend.