vampire mods question

Myst42

Hello everyone!

Um, i wanted to ask if there is any vampire race mod that lets you feed the same way the original vanilla vampires do, but without getting the disease and vampirism mode

For example, i like Bella's vampire race and Xenius race too, but i dont think you can actually feed like the original vampires, you have the powers and in Xenius vampires, you have a spell which lets you feed, it restores health and damages target but the bed feeding thing for example...

If not, iwd like to know if any of you modders knows if this can be done and how, if there is a script or something i could do to add that feature to these great mods :happy:

Thanks in advance

Well thanks but thats not what im looking for, i already have it (very useful one)

The thing is want to be able to select a fully playable vampire race from the very beggining, and there are a lot of mods that add vampire races to the game but i dont know if any of them lets you feed

The idea is having a fully functional vampire race, cause you know, a dark elf turned vampire, is still a dark elf...