1. 1. Who would win?

• Vault Dweller
    • Chosen One
    • The Warrior
    • The Initiate
    • Lone Wanderer
    • The Courier

• 7 months later...
However in my 'canon' storyline the Courier IS the Lone Wanderer, so he would win by virtue of experience.

Sweet! I'm not the only one, then. Personally, I'd go for the Lone Wanderer. that SOB has access to the alien Mothership. Forget the experimental MIRV when you got a freakin' death ray!

Lone Wanderer. He can get all his Special Stats up to ten permanentley, gets perks every level and there are more skillbooks. And Bobbleheads.

Fallout 3 is a bethesda game, so the protagonist can be slightly stronger then your average God.

Although, the Oblivion character might be a match for the lone Wanderer =)

Lone Wanderer. He can get all his Special Stats up to ten permanentley, gets perks every level and there are more skillbooks. And Bobbleheads.

Fallout 3 is a bethesda game, so the protagonist can be slightly stronger then your average God.

Although, the Oblivion character might be a match for the lone Wanderer =)

Might be a match? The Lone Wanderer with all of his alien technology, training, and perks may be like a god but the Champion of Cyrodiil

Literally IS a god. Sheoghorath in fact.

• 1 month later...
Sweet! I'm not the only one, then. Personally, I'd go for the Lone Wanderer. that SOB has access to the alien Mothership. Forget the experimental MIRV when you got a freakin' death ray!

On that note, if it came down to a battle between all the characters I'v had in all FO games, The Lone Wanderer/The courier (same person) and The Vault Dweller would quickly off the Initiate, probably the warrior, and definitely the Chosen One (no good gear with that guy yet.) It would eventually come down to a battle between the two. Both of them wear T-51b power armor and have Super Sledges for backup weapons (TLW uses Oh, Baby! a significantly upgraded version.), but TLW uses the LAER and the Vault Dweller uses the Plasma Caster, with a slightly upped fire rate. It would be an epic battle, especially if you could throw companions into the mix. But in the end, The Lone Wanderer would come out on top. Reason? The Vault Dweller doesn't fight nearly as much as the Lone Wanderer, even if he left HIS vault 3 years earlier in age. TLW has more experience, and by extension, more skill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are looking at it from a "gameplay" perspective (i.e. "he gets gud lewtz n' stuffz lolz") instead of a lore perspective. Not doin' it right.

If I were to pick anyone, it would The Courier. I think "Caesar" said it best (skip to 3:00):

• 2 weeks later...