Camping Mod

tayler44

Well I just got the camping mod, and I started up oblivion I bought the tents and tried going out to give camping a shot, I had no idea what to do..... So I searched it up and nothing I've found is useful so far.

Basically the icon/picture of the tent is blurred and I'm not sure if this means it isn't installed properly. Also according to some of the things I have read you are mean to have a spell in the "lesser spells" column and I have yet to find this.

I've reinstalled the mod a couple of times started new games and tried almost everything. I'm pretty sure I'm just overlooking something but I have no idea what it is so can someone please help me.

Thanks.

I just realized I have a lot of questions.........

Having made the mod I might be able to help. First things first though, do you have the spell called ''Camping'' (assuming you have the English version of Oblivion), which is used to set up/dismantle your campsite? If you don't have this spell it's highly likely you don't have OBSE running. Only when OBSE 20 is installed properly you'll receive the spell (as a lesser power). Hope that helps. Edited by Maskar

Having made the mod I might be able to help. First things first though, do you have the spell called ''Camping'' (assuming you have the English version of Oblivion), which is used to set up/dismantle your campsite? If you don't have this spell it's highly likely you don't have OBSE running. Only when OBSE 20 is installed properly you'll receive the spell (as a lesser power). Hope that helps.

Sorry I'm kinda new to the whole thing and I accidently clicked reply to what you said and posted it....... :facepalm:

Anyways returning to the topic at hand that really worked for me :biggrin: thanks a lot for the help I had no idea what obse was at the start which is kinda wierd. I always mix obse, obge and obmm up.

Also your mod is AWESOME.

Thanks a lot for the help :biggrin:

...I had no idea what obse was at the start which is kinda wierd. I always mix obse, obge and obmm up.

OBSE - OBlivion Script Extender

OBGE - OBlivion Graphics Extender

OBMM - OBlivion Mod Manager

Don't worry - it'll all make sense after a few more weeks :)