ArmA 3 porting?

GrumpyTanky

Anyone thought of porting over ArmA 3 kit? all the tools are there... and all the weapons are already broken down into parts, grips, sights, UGL's... etc...

Just thinking aloud... Animations would be good too...

Can't, porting BI content into any game other than their own breaks their license and thus copyright laws, anything of that sort posted here is illegal and thus will be removed by staff. If you model something based on A3 then it is classed as fan art which is fine but you can't just take their model and port it in here.

As Caseter said, you will have to build any models from other games from scratch yourself. It can be an exact copy just as long as you can prove you build it pixel by pixel yourself when questions are asked. You are not even allowed to use just one tiny mesh from the original even if you scratch build the rest yourself.

i say test your luck. they probably wont care. this sounds like a solid idea. i would love to have the mk1 emr with good animation in here. hell i would love to have all the arma weapons and animations. the animations would serve really well for a plethora of other gun mods.