Fallout 4 - Far Harbor Official Trailer

Boombro

MAKE FALLOUT GREAT AGAIN, REMOVE GHOUL, REMOVE ROBOT, REMOVE SUPERMUTANT, REMOVE BROTHERHOOD
RAIDERS AND VAULTS ONLY
remove ghoul, smell like super mutant. vault stronk!
OW. MY HEAD. MY HEAD HURTS. MAKE IT STAHP
so was FO3 or NV big on ghouls in a way that wasn't around before or something? I only know the original isometrics and FO4 (I'll be grabbing the middle ground 3D ones later sometime)
now personally I'd like to see the denizens of the wastelands make a larger inter-relation than in FO4 even, I won't knock it because I feel it was good and fresh but I do feel that the synth/brotherhood/minuteground stuff was a bit... tame, I liked it the way I like my salads, once in a while then back to meatier things
BoS is like fine french patoi, institute was pure crisp lettuce, underground was like, a spot of pasta
come on down to the far side, come with me through the gates of vault
http://i.imgur.com/vdozt.jpg

Edited by tartarsauce2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Information so far:

*New weapons: level action rifle, Melee wepons (fish hooks, wrench, etc), radiation rifle, spear gun.

*Maine Armor (1 new set of module armor pieces)

*New clothings, outfits and hats

*1 New companion

*1 main quest line, many side quests.

*New settlements and new workshop items to build

*New creatures

Overall not a bad DLC, feels more like an expansion (aka how dlcs should be).

Edited by foxcool

speculation. In the trailer, the unknown companion mentions that people get turned around in the Fog. And then later Follower of Atom mentions the Fog as being more than what it seems. Could Bethesda actually have implemented a lost-in-the-mysts system in their environments? OR perhaps it is like the fog from Dead Money? Stephen King thingy more likely...hopefully the ending is better written. ;)

Information so far:

*New clothings, outfits and HATS

Most important feature of the upcoming DLC. I hope Codsworth can wear it :tongue:

you god dame right

f*#@ everything in the new dlc, I want my hats people!

Information so far:

*New weapons: level action rifle, Melee wepons (fish hooks, wrench, etc), radiation rifle, spear gun.

Honestly I was hoping for a pump-action shotgun ;_;

Yep, the lever action rifle looks cool, but I can't believe there are no pump shotguns in the FO4 universe. Very odd.