A Big Mod Idea

adkskaters

Hello. I have an idea for a pretty big mod that would add a giant new worldspace and a few hours onto Fallout 3. I have a basic idea planned out but i may need help because it is would most likely be a large mod that requires more than one person. So here is the basic plot.

Plot (Early Stages)

You find a broadcast on your Pip-Boy. It says that the Brotherhood Of Steel has recovered a working plane and is using it to make flights to other states for supplies. And they are looking for people to board the plane. You go to the airport on your marker ( a place we will have to make) and you see the plane. A Brotherhood of Steel knight tells you to get on board and you walk up and press on the the plane door.

While you are flying to an undisclosed location one of the wings on the plane breaks off mysteriously and the plane rips in two. One side breaking off left and the other flying forward and down into the mysterious terrain below. You are in the back of the plane and are spinning down toward the ground.. (I'm not sure how we would do all this... I would assume that we just have the player find a pilots log describing the incident)

You wake up face first on the ground. All your supplies except for the weapon you were holding and your current armor are missing (the game will put them in a storage container). And your First Three Quests are to.......

- Find Any Survivors of the Flight

- Find Your Missing Inventory

- Look for any kind of Civilization

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i Have a lot more ideas for this i just wanna hear what people think so far before i get to far into my plan....

What do you think?

Would You Help Create this Expansion?

Do you have any ideas?

Please Comment Below and tell me what you think.

For the Plane i would most likely use this

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7080

And this

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7219

For The Crashed Plane.