EXP Tokens

Huglarh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by setup folder? If you mean seperating the nif and .dds files into the Meshes and Textures folders, that's already done once you open up the EXP Medallions folder in the archive.

Oh... Im sorry i didnt notice the link ^_^; I slept at 2 in the morning... My best judgement isnt good, Thank you :)

Well folks, Mr.109, The obse works with TES construct~

But ive run into a new problem.

Upon getting OBSE to work, and getting the script in with a new Plugin...

Im presented with this.

Warning!

Script 'swordtokenscript', Line 8:

Invalid Actor value '14' for parameter skill.

Compiled script not saved!

I looked into it and it was script line at 8:

Set defaultEXP to getSkillUseIncrement 14

Edited by Huglarh

"GetSkillUseIncrement" takes the skill name as a parameter, while "GetSkillUseIncrementC" takes the actor value code. So either:

1. Use "GetSkillUseIncrementC 14"

or

2. Use "GetSkillUseIncrement Blade"

Shall i do the same for SetSkillUseIncrement?

I think the texture turned out good, its just that it looks blank without a symbol of sorts on it. I'll leave that to someone else :P

EDIT: I should mention that my intention (hey, that rhymed!) was for the medallion to be shiny so that the spheres look good.

you have did superb, It looks so nice~

Too bad i cant find a icon for it~ think you or someone else can soup up a Icon? It just has to look like a coin, but its gotta have the Sword icon on it or off on the right bottom hand or left bottom hand corner so people dont get confused, if they just wanna see the image.

But a icon of a bare coin will do :)

Well Folks, ITs a success, The Script has gotten in without complaints~ thanks to Fg109 and Forli for their Scripting abilities. And teaching me how to get OBSe working with TES con ^_^;

And for our very own LordFrostCraig for the Model and Texture of the Coin. Those who wish to contribute in making unique textures for the model Please let FrostCraig know :)

You all will be creditted.

So much for ya'lls help. If i ever missed anyone, step forward, Speak thy name, and give they testimony for what they contributed :)

EDIT: Now i will go ingame and check if it'll work. I have it already setup, plain in sight, in the Bruma house for sale, for testing purposes. By morning ill give you all the results.

Edited by Huglarh

Edit2: New problem, removes itself JUST as i pick it up, that is a problem, it has to stay in the inventory and provide the benefit.

Its late. im going to bed, Night ya'll, maybe ya'll will have a answer in the morning ^_^;

God bless and Night.

You have to have it similar to this if you want them to only have one at a time.

If (Player.GetItemCount SwordToken >= 1)
     Player.RemoveItemNS SwordToken 99999 ;makes sure they don't have any left
     Player.AddItemNS SwordToken 1 ;the NS part means no spam, as in no message in the top right
  EndIf
End

Also, the C isn't capitalized :whistling: *the "i" is a typo*

Edited by Guest