More enemies!

kicker04

Hello!

I'm looking for a way to fight more enemies to train, gather experience and so on.

Can I somehow set back an already entered area to fight the monsters again? Or is there any kind of respawn mod? I was looking for this in the whole web and there seem to be many people scrabbling about something like that in many forums but I could never find a way. Any expert here who can help me?

Thanks a lot! :)

Edited by kicker04

Hello!

I'm looking for a way to fight more enemies to train, gather experience and so on.

Can I somehow set back an already entered area to fight the monsters again? Or is there any kind of respawn mod? I was looking for this in the whole web and there seem to be many people scrabbling about something like that in many forums but I could never find a way. Any expert here who can help me?

Thanks a lot! :)

Hiyas Kicker :)

Afraid that I have bad news for you on this one. :(

There isn't any way to reset an area that you've visited if it's in your save game. And the game itself doesn't use spawners, so there's no way to get them to reappear either.

Now, I do know that there was a mod from a while back that installed a new adventure to the game, and had resettable spawners. But unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called :( :wallbash:

For more adventures, you would need to either buy the DLC packs to install new adventures, install mods which add more adventures, and/or travel more, so that you are getting more fights between cities.

Damn! If that toolset wouldn't be so complicated I would do it by myself...

These fights while travelling through the world map are limited. I got all the DLCs but the monsters seem to be finite too.

There are so many mods but I can't find one that creates something like a training area with random respawns.

That's a pitty :(

BTW: No chances to reset the random encounters, hm?

Edited by kicker04

There is this...

The Last Stand

it sounds like you better have a monster PC if you want to progress too far without lagging out in reading the mod's comments.

and there is also this which has a survival mode at the end...

The Bloodworks

there are lots of unresolved bugs reported with this mod though.

*edit*

If you want a large mod that adds lots of fights that will get your arse handed to you, Quests and Legends is for you. LOTS of enemies and that mod has HARD fights. You have to seriously bring it during the fights in this mod. If you have the lvl 50 mod, it is VERY easy to get your PC leveled up into the 30s and 40s. There is a tweak executable that allows you to customize the enemies and make some of the vanilla fights have more baddies and harder battles as well. (you can reduce difficulty as well...the first time I played I died in like 3 seconds and I was like "HOLY CRAP! that is hard!"

Edited by XTR3M368

If you just want more XP:

* enable the Command Console

* type runscript addxp <nnnn> (where <nnnn> is the amount of XP you want to add to yourself)

* level up your character.

:whistling:

Edited by Sync182

If you just want more XP:

* enable the Command Console

* type runscript addxp <nnnn> (where <nnnn> is the amount of XP you want to add to yourself)

* level up your character.

Well, that's not quiet funny... ;)

I tried the Last Stand mod but I don't like it much. You can't exit the area so you have to fight until you eventually die. Where's the matter?? That's boring. I'm trying Caste Cousland at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

I con;t believe that no-one has mentioned slinks s3 RAVAge. At least for me, it increases the number of enemies greatly. It also adds a random aspect to the enemies that spawn.

I remember running into the bottom of the circle tower, rounding a corner of book cases to find a pride demon standing there looking pissed off lol.

check it out. You can also follow the instructions to change the type of loot dropped etc.

• 2 weeks later...

If you just want more enemies

-> play through a mod ( like QaL )

-> disable mod, load game, save

-> enable mod, load game

-> you can play mod again

How do you do that? I tried that with Castle Cousland mod but with no effect. After I enabled the mod again everything was like before. All the enemies were dead and so.

What can I do?