Can't pach the game

flamon666

CAn somebody to help me what's the problem with my game i try patches always have same errors missed file datas or oblivion exe whats the problem NO mod installed and reinstalled many time can somebody to help me....

I hear about the digital patch for this gametis not a fake or spam can somebody tell me something aboutmy problem....? :ohdear:

Things which will stop a patch working:

No-Cd cracks - they change the file, so it isn't the file the patch looks for.

Torrented versions of the game - often have patched exe files, same result as above.

Selecting the wrong patch file - Disc install - if Oblivion only grab the OBLIVION patch for either US or UK, if Shivering Isles grab JUST the Shivering Isles patch.

Trying to patch a D2D or Impulse or Steam version with a downloaded patch - Steam will auto-update, I assume the others will too.

Sorry about your luck. D2D cannot be patched by the official patch versions on the Bethesda site. The ones available on TesNexus are the official Bethesda patches also.

You could try going to D2D for the latest patch. But even then many mods - including all of those that require OBSE - just will not work with the D2D version. D2D will not accept any responsibility because they claim their version plays the game fine. And for vanilla only it does. Just not for modded games.:wallbash: