High power pistol in Sanctuary root cellar safe

zedorda

I would like a mod that would place a high power pistol in the safe of the root cellar of Sanctuary. A unique gun that no NPC can have. Would also be nice to be able to be modded with a silencer. By "high power" I mean above avg for a pistol but not a GOD gun. The idea is that owner of the root cellar was a secret agent. It would also be kewl if it could be an FN57 if at all possible. Thanks for your consideration.

Mods like this ask for a lot of tiny variance that the end user could easily make for themselves and I don't want to be responsible for that. instead here is a toutorial I banged out. you can do this mod yourself. I believe in you. the CK is basically harmless so far as modding goes, worst thing that happens is you have to load a save from before you started modding and or delete the ESP you made.

Radium skull, it is slightly more complicated than that. as the safe is a generic one you need to make specific. I touch on this in the tutorial. and screw up beautifully. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6hZq1RwJx0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Ekayne

I have used the Creation Kit alittle but never to place an object but after watching the video. I feel more than able to try. Just going to backup my saves real quick. Thanks abunch.

Edited by zedorda

Mods like this ask for a lot of tiny variance that the end user could easily make for themselves and I don't want to be responsible for that. instead here is a toutorial I banged out. you can do this mod yourself. I believe in you. the CK is basically harmless so far as modding goes, worst thing that happens is you

You're way more patient with this nonsense than I am. Kudos.

I have used the Creation Kit alittle but never to place an object but after watching the video. I feel more than able to try. Just going to backup my saves real quick. Thanks abunch.

zedorda, on 08 May 2016 - 7:51 PM, said:

Edited by seekingthesun

Well that wasn't all that hard actually once you know what to start with. The hardest part for me was learning to navigate the render window so I could place the gun on the yellow box. Now I just need to get/make a mesh and texture so it doesn't look like the Deliverer. Also going to try and place a container on the bed like a gun case with an expert lock on it so I can't get it from the start without focusing my first couple of perks in lock picking. Still tuning the balance of it also. Because even the stock Deliverer is more powerful than I was intending. Thanks again for the guidance.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13257/?

Edited by zedorda