Wrye bash problems

Denraymon

Search on the nexus for it and install the standalone version.

How exactly did I not specify @Crudius? Maybe you should actually read next time.

Anyway since Crudius thinks I wasn't clear enough go HERE.

Click on the files tab and look for Wrye Bash 293--Standalone Version.

Doesn't require python and is easy to install if you actually READ the material provided.

@kingtitan - Strangely enough, "it" doesn't tell us which program you are referring to, given that at least three have been referred to in the thread so far.

And in your oh-so-sarcastic response you omitted to mention the essential edit to one file which will allow Wrye Bash v293 to work with BOSS 1.8 - see the SECOND post on THIS page on the official Wrye Bash forum.

I apologize, my reply was really rather brash as pointed out by Mark. And yes, now when I read my first post, the "it" reference was vague, I just assumed everyone knew what I was referring to! But, we all know what assuming does.... Anyway I don't use BOSS so I suppose my reply was irrelevant. I was just trying to tell you what worked for me because I went through the whole python business with little to no success. But, I am also a big user of CM partners, and Wrye Bash is practically essential to customization and such. I would love to help in any way I can, and I'll be a bit more clear in my responses now! :thumbsup:

Also, I went ahead and edited my related posts. Again, sorry for the confusion and rudeness on my part.

Edited by kingtitan