Oblivion MODs

lolmatik

Hallo,

ich hab Oblivion schon ne ganze weile, so langsam wird das spiel langweilig sogar die 2 erweiterungen hab ich durch.

Damit das Spiel spannender wird such ich jetzt ein paar MODs, wie z.B. für Zaubersprüche, Rüstungen, das nackig machen von NPC`s und waffen(bevorzug: Pfeil und Bogen) achja und Monster^^

Naja das erste Problem weiß nicht wo ich gefahrlos runterladen kann.

Und 2tens kein schimmer wie ich die mods ins spiel einbaue.

Ps: hab schon ein oblivion manager (aber weiß nich ob der funktiuniert und wie er funktiuniert)

Danke in Vorraus für eure Hilfe^^

now in english Im not good at english but i try,i have oblivion a long time, but i start bored at this game, now i will try to download some MODs for more fun in the game like: Spells , armor, make npc nude weapons( please bow and arrorws) and a lot of ugly strong enemys^^

I have 2problems

1. I dont know wehre I can download MODs without risk

2. I dont have an Idea how I bring the MODs in the game.

PS: I have the oblivion manager (but the manager is too strange for me i dont know how to deal with this think)

Ok. I recommend staying with the TESNEXUS mods, as you probably already have an account. there is a search bar on the right where you can type in a word of what your looking for. Magic overhaul, nightmare (its a difficulty mod that increases enemy spawns) or weapon

2. most mods have an installation readme telling you how to install it. typically you just need to drag the .esp and any folders into your oblivion data directory(where you installed oblivion there is a folder called DATA) once thats done run the oblivion launcher and click 'data files' or whatever it is in your version and click the box next to your new mod.

I understand english is not your prime language, if you cant understand this I'm sorry

As for the Mod manager. the bar on the left is all the mods you have installed, in the order the game will read them. all .esm's need to be at the top, certain mods function better higher up, some lower down. any mods you need to do this for will tell you. on the right at the bottom is a button labeled 'load' use it to open .omod files. they will appear in the right with a green or red square. double click to 'activate' them and follow the prompts

Edited by AtlasS

I understand your problem mate. a lot of the time english documents translated to another language don't make sense in the other language. the Readme for example.

If that site explains it for you mate congradulations. If not, i'm sorry I don't know how to help.

Also, Please use the Edit button at the bottom of your posts rather than double posting.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ich verstehe Ihr Problem mate. ein großer Teil der Zeit Englisch Dokumente in andere Sprachen übersetzt keinen Sinn in der anderen Sprache. die Readme-Datei zum Beispiel.

Wenn die Seite nicht erklärt, es für Sie Glückwünsche mate. Wenn nicht, tut mir leid, ich weiß nicht, wie Sie helfen können.

Auch Bitte benutzen Sie den Bearbeiten-Button am Ende Ihrer Nachricht eher als das Doppelte Buchung.