Looking for Mod - Morrowind "Bigger Bodies"?

Zakaroo

I'm in the minority of people who played Morrowind before Oblivion and liked Oblivion better, although Morrowind had certain qualities that definitely redeem it. Among these is the fact that Morrowind, being nearly 10 years old, has one heck of a lot of mods behind it. I've got nearly a hundred of the things, and so far the only one I've turned down is the MGE because my system can't run it above 5 fps.

As I said, I've enjoyed Oblivion more, perhaps just because it was easier to get into. I've got numerous mods for it as well, as well as a couple that change body weight since hey, not everyone's going to have a perfect-looking body. I've looked, but haven't been able to find anything similar for Morrowind - and considering the sheer volume of mods out there, it's a little hard to find. Anyone got anything similar that they know about?

Thanks in advance.

There's at least one that can be found here on Sorcha's site. I think it does not alter all the races, but the changes it applies could be added to the remaining races easily enough with the CS.

Thanks - it's not exactly what I was looking for, but it does offer variety.