a request for a mod

Deleted1754360User

in my paladin's childhood he learned how to imbue his gear with gems to make him stronger. what i want is a mod that lets me imbue my gear at an enchanting alter.it will require a gem (each gem needs its own stat or skill) a soulgem,a sigil stone, and a couple of varla and welkynd stones (atleast im giving ruins a reason to explore them). maybe 5 varla stones and 10 welkynd stones,a sigil stone and a lesser soul gem for a weaker enchant,10 varla,15 welkynd,2 sigil and a greater soul gem for a medium enchant and 15 varla,20 welkynd,3 sigil and a grand soul gem for the strongest enchant. (the greater the gem the greater the enchant also. maybe a flawed gem for a weak enchant,a normal gem for a medium enchant and a flawless gem for a strong enchant.

im guessing the stones should be like this:

-diamond-personality

-emerald-strength

-pearl-agility and speed

-ruby-endurance

-sapphire-intellegence and willpower

-topaz-luck

i think that a small enchant should give you 1 point a medium should give you 5 points and a strong enchant will give you 10 points

you can only enchant your gear once with a gem,and it will give you 2 effects! one is the stat which gem you used for and the other is light. gems dazzle after all

i want this to be fcom compatible,but i doubt thats hard.

edit: sorry forgot to mention this: for a weak enchant you need 25 armorer skill,for a medium one you need 50 armorer skill and for a big one you need 100 armorer skill

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS SIMPLE OR NOT BUT I WILL BE EXTREMELY GREATFULL!

Edited by Guest

It is, however, a good starting point for what you requested. Looking at the way that mod did things should provide a good idea how to implement exactly what you asked for, which is usually FAR faster than developing a mod from scratch.