Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

Ive altered the savants insanity a little bit. Instead of just losing points in an attribute for a short time, Ive made specific disorders with their own effects. For example, "mania" greatly adds to their speed, agility and strength along with personality, but reduces their intelligence and willpower. "depression" does the opposite.

So, perhaps some of you could offer suggestions as to what other conditions they could have. They dont have to affect stats - schizophrenia might make an evil clone attack you or something.

Some ideas for disorders:

Synaesthesia mixes up your senses. You can "taste" what you see, or "smell" what you hear.

Schizophrenia is when you get the "voices in your head". Common symptoms include hallucinations and paranoia.

Fibromyalgia is thought to originate from the brain. It literally means "muscle pain".

Autism makes the individual a little bit more awkward socially. It may make them

Ill add more if I think of any. I look forward to hearing suggestions :)

Sounds like vampires worthy of the Shivering Isles lol ;). Maybe you could add a distortion effect to vision like in some of the intoxication mods. Not sure what disorder that my be though lol, maybe "faux intoxication" or something.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh I like the schizo.

I imagine phobias would not be possible? or MPD?

Like MPD in the way of two or so personalities? Each having it's on value set like one more fighter, the other more spellcaster or something. It would be funny for your character to awaken as a fighter one night, and a more well versed spellcaster the next. Just saying.. MPD has personalities battling it out. Certain situations could appeal to one personality stronger than the other giving it a foothold.

Going to bed now before I get too much more loopy. :)

Edited by kendrafelishia

Doing this on.my phone so I cant quote everyone.

Hallucinations will probably happen. Of what, Im not sure, although hunters seems likely. Maybe your evil side kicks in occasionally.

I would love to blur the screen for so many things! I should try to find out the mod that allows this and see if I can use part of it. :)

MPD is difficult. It may tie in with hallucinations, or affect your humanity. I think that your idea may work well, if it is a little bit more developed and refined by everyone. MPD is hard to implement, but between everyone Im sure we can think of something decent.

Wow! This sounds pretty sweet. I have never modded before (well, when I was young with Doom 2), but if level/dungeon build point and click and not a lot of scripting, I would help out with that. I would be a total newb, but I am sure I could catch on quickly.

As of now, most of the work is scripting. Zorak Ramone used OBSE 12 to do his 1.4 version of TV, so I have the arduous task of converting it all over to OBSE 20. Plus I have to add in a basis for all of the new stuff, which is mostly done.

What I do really need is someone who is really good at creating characters. Urko used to do that, but he left, and I cant make really good personalities.

So if you, or anyone else, can make personalities and can work dialogue, then I will gladly let you on the team.

There is a cell that I need to build for the Protiva acceptance quest. Its the only clan quest so far, for non-protivas to use the Protiva haven, although there is a subquest for Recluses and Arcanists seen as they hate each other so much.

I think I may have to update the title section of this thread. It doesnt describe a quarter of what we have.

You should do like the original terran vampires for mpd. Mpd would create a clone of yourself that went berserk trying to kill people and your controls disabled.

Close, that was frenzy ;)

But thats a good point. For savants, I may just mess around with all the variables, make their curse go haywire. One night, maybe , they have really high rate of thirst, the next might have them frenzy much more easily, then maybe they will have much easier daywalking later. Make sense?

I know you don't wanna give us a release date, but can you give us a percentage of how much of what you want to do is finished (i know it's annoying but I'm really excited)

Percent of how much I want? 10%. There are so many things I want to do - but to do it all would be stupid. Especially if I put in all the work to find out I was tightening the wrong bolts from day one.

As for how much I will do before the first release... I'm not sure. I constantly think to myself that there isn't much left, but due to some kind of divine intervention I am constantly being pulled away, while the ghosts in the machine dig up some more stuff to do.

But hey, progress always, well, progresses. Every time I crack open the CS, every time I save a script, it's a step closer to that day that we both crave.

I know you don't wanna give us a release date, but can you give us a percentage of how much of what you want to do is finished (i know it's annoying but I'm really excited)

Percent of how much I want? 10%. There are so many things I want to do - but to do it all would be stupid. Especially if I put in all the work to find out I was tightening the wrong bolts from day one.

As for how much I will do before the first release... I'm not sure. I constantly think to myself that there isn't much left, but due to some kind of divine intervention I am constantly being pulled away, while the ghosts in the machine dig up some more stuff to do.

But hey, progress always, well, progresses. Every time I crack open the CS, every time I save a script, it's a step closer to that day that we both crave.

hehehe, fair enough