Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Just thought I would check the progress of the mod and it seems like its going good so far (at least from the screenshots posted). I have always disliked the vampire system of Oblivion and I still play the Terran Vampire BETA lol. I was wondering if you had a general idea of when you will be releasing the mod? I have been following the forum since 2011 checking every few weeks, but haven't noticed any dates or anything. No pressure or anything I am just excited to have a reason to go back to Oblivion for awhile after all this Skyriming I have been doing.

Cheers,

Ghost

Hey guys,

Just thought I would check the progress of the mod and it seems like its going good so far (at least from the screenshots posted). I have always disliked the vampire system of Oblivion and I still play the Terran Vampire BETA lol. I was wondering if you had a general idea of when you will be releasing the mod? I have been following the forum since 2011 checking every few weeks, but haven't noticed any dates or anything. No pressure or anything I am just excited to have a reason to go back to Oblivion for awhile after all this Skyriming I have been doing.

Cheers,

Ghost

It will be done when it's done. ;)

Honestly, school and work have been so crazy for the past year that they managed to add months on to the production time between them, not to mention my sport. At times I would have to leave the project for weeks, but I would always leave instructions for devs who promised to help me out. Of all those times, only two devs have ever actually done anything at all. While it was still only part of what was promised, I am always grateful for any contribution.

Umm, votes are a tie :unsure: so I'll just go with Berserkers. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow ;) I think I'm going to have to withdraw plural voting rights when there are only 2 options :P

Edited by WarRatsG