Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are clans that are allies or enemies to each other?

No clan is at war, although some are more disliked for whatever reason. According to the lore established by Zorak Ramone, the Arcanists and Recluses constantly argue over who discovered blood magic for example. Almost every clan has a difference of opinion on how one should live their unlife - for example Connoisseurs just try to turn eternity into a never-ending party, Arcanists dedicate themselves to knowing everything possible, etc. Some views are more alike than others, but no-one is willing to wage war over it. For now.

acording to the original there is a feuid going on between the arcanist and the wraiths

Im sure you mean Arcanist and Recluse. I dont remember seeing anything about arcanists and wraiths.

Your characters appearance will not be changed, but your character will have the stock vampirism effect if your character is a wraith. You can remove this if you have the first level of "Shroud of Illusion" school.

Make sense?

I should also point out that if your character loses too much humanity, they will start showing the vampirism effect. This can also be removed with the "Shroud of Illusion" school, same as the wraith's effect.

Your characters appearance will not be changed, but your character will have the stock vampirism effect if your character is a wraith. You can remove this if you have the first level of "Shroud of Illusion" school.

Make sense?

I should also point out that if your character loses too much humanity, they will start showing the vampirism effect. This can also be removed with the "Shroud of Illusion" school, same as the wraith's effect.

yeah it make sense...

Make sense?

will there be eyes for vampires? if there are i do have a suggestion for them

use eyes similar to human eyes but not the same something like underworld vampire eyes but not some that look too "demonic" like full red or yellow

perhaps a different type of eyes for those who have less humanity in them...makes them look more monsterous but again no "demonic" eyes