Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

I have some other suggestions btw i have just started playing the original mod so if i make a mistake of somethings plz bare with me

If your still looking for disadvantages for the regents: since they're more organized than ohter clans they may have stricker rules to force their members to b more civilized than other vampires for example worse punishments, more rules, discouraging vampires that just go out on a killing spree, etc

i haven't seen anything on an ancient vampire yet mayb have 1-3 ancient vampire a sort of "mother/father" of all terran vampires that could b incharge of the rest of the vampires or just hiding sort of disappointed in them(others will just deny their exsistance saying that it is just a myth no vampire has ever lived over 1000 years or theres no first vampire)

A central terran vampire haven that is sort of a meeting place for all clans(can b used for desparate times like if at war with humans or a truce between 2 or more clans, etc.) its like a neutral place for all clans but can only b accessed by older/wiser vampires since youger ones tend to b more stubbern and might attack another vampire because of clan differences

if your goin to put any haven in the imperial city sewers for lore perpuses have a secret entrance in there not just a door bc the blades use the sewers a lot and theres no point to have a secret haven in there if the blades(or anyone) can find it easily

sadly i dont rly know anything on how to mod except on how to add it to my game though i am a very quick learner when it comes to computers and gaming but if you guys ever need any other ideas on something in particular just ask me im sure ill come up with a lot more ideas for u guys or if need any second opinions ive been told ik wut makes a great vampire :wink:

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will there be eyes for vampires? if there are i do have a suggestion for them

use eyes similar to human eyes but not the same something like underworld vampire eyes but not some that look too "demonic" like full red or yellow

perhaps a different type of eyes for those who have less humanity in them...makes them look more monsterous but again no "demonic" eyes

I actually adapted some bright red Khajiit eyes for my own vampire. It gave him slitted pupils and made his eyes bright red all over instead of just a red iris, which also glowed in the dark. It actually looked quite good :)

Obviously this is a little "demonic", so instead of jumping straight into this, you will probably just reach that stage gradually as you lose humanity.

If your still looking for disadvantages for the regents: since they're more organized than ohter clans they may have stricker rules to force their members to b more civilized than other vampires for example worse punishments, more rules, discouraging vampires that just go out on a killing spree, etc

Thats a decent idea :D

It gave me the idea that as an advantage they should be able to have more thralls, or make them cost less blood. Lets face it, Psychic Radiance isnt much of an advantage :L

sadly i dont rly know anything on how to mod except on how to add it to my game though i am a very quick learner when it comes to computers and gaming but if you guys ever need any other ideas on something in particular just ask me im sure ill come up with a lot more ideas for u guys or if need any second opinions ive been told ik wut makes a great vampire :wink:

Great ideas are always welcome ;)

Great! ill try to put more ideas up should have more after finishing the original mod :thumbsup: also thinking about playing VtM(if i can find it :dry: ) heard this mod is kinda based off it should give me other ideas or a better understanding of what this mod is goin to b like

Btw this mod looks very VERY promising cant wait till it's done im sure it's goin to b awsome!!! :dance:

What do u guys have left to do im sure i can give suggestions for them :smile:

I was thinking about the coffin disadvantage u were asking about. Just a thought but if i were a vampire and i was in a coffin i would b a VERY easy target for vampire hunters. That being said mayb if your in a coffin theres a chance that some enimies, most likely vampire hunters, will find you and wake u up to try and kill you unless u have someone protecting ur coffin like a thrall or if its in a secure place(your house, vampire haven, etc.), but if your in a dungeon or out in open wild the chance that an enimy will find you should b higher. its just a thought :thumbsup:

Great! ill try to put more ideas up should have more after finishing the original mod :thumbsup: also thinking about playing VtM(if i can find it :dry: ) heard this mod is kinda based off it should give me other ideas or a better understanding of what this mod is goin to b like

Btw this mod looks very VERY promising cant wait till it's done im sure it's goin to b awsome!!! :dance:

What do u guys have left to do im sure i can give suggestions for them :smile:

Yeah I've considered trying out VTM. The mod is based on it to an extent, although I'm not sure how much because I never played VTM and I had nothing to do with the original Terran Vampires.

I think the last revival attempt tried to make a carbon copy of VTM in Oblivion. We are moving away from VTM, although we have not changed the lore set up by Zorak Ramone - we have added to it, but not exactly changed it.

I hope it will be awesome too. It would be more awesome if we had a year to develop it :L

We don't have a lot left to do, however team members are having personal problems and some of the people who said they would contribute have disappeared off the grid after doing almost no work. Typical.

Fear not though - I'm sure Terran Vampires will be on TesNexus for long enough for you to enjoy before Skyrim comes out.

I was thinking about the coffin disadvantage u were asking about. Just a thought but if i were a vampire and i was in a coffin i would b a VERY easy target for vampire hunters. That being said mayb if your in a coffin theres a chance that some enimies, most likely vampire hunters, will find you and wake u up to try and kill you unless u have someone protecting ur coffin like a thrall or if its in a secure place(your house, vampire haven, etc.), but if your in a dungeon or out in open wild the chance that an enimy will find you should b higher. its just a thought :thumbsup:

The power in question puts you underground. Now imagine you are a vampire hunter and you are told your target is "underground near Chorrol's north gate". It doesn't really narrow down your location much, so all you can do is go out with a shovel and pickaxe and hope you strike gold.

Now imagine you are told your target is "sleeping in his castle". Now you know where he is and can guess that he is in a coffin - which narrows your location down to the size of a wooden box. I'm sure you can see where I am coming from here ;)

I think I will keep this one simple - You dont take sun damage and your rate of Blood Burn decreases, but not as much as being in a real coffin. Also, instead of giving it a disadvantage I can give real coffins more advantages that outweigh the advantages of burying yourself anywhere. I am thinking slightly reduced blood drain for a while after waking up from sleeping in a real coffin.

i think that ur idea is very good...

it's possible to make a diablerie to increase the power of the vampire?

i think that ur idea is very good...

it's possible to make a diablerie to increase the power of the vampire?

I didn't actually know what diablerie was, so I looked it up on google. I'm guessing you are referring to when a vampire drinks the soul of another vampire?

You don't drink the soul, but you eat the heart - which increases your power: you increase your maximum blood supply, gain some Blood Potency to upgrade your powers and your age increases a little.

@WarRatsG i guess i missread something there lol, i don't think i can give any suggestions to the underground power as i can't emagine any vampire that digs a hole in to ground and burry himself, mayb a necromancer type vampire would since hes more attuned with the undead like zombies and skeleton.

@davi22pd thanks :) i just figured that since i check every chest in a dungeon or wild including coffins if one contains a vampire id probly awakin it and thatll start a fight but if it was gaurded by a thrall or in a secure place it b harder for me to get to it

I didn't actually know what diablerie was, so I looked it up on google. I'm guessing you are referring to when a vampire drinks the soul of another vampire?

You don't drink the soul, but you eat the heart - which increases your power: you increase your maximum blood supply, gain some Blood Potency to upgrade your powers and your age increases a little.

yes i'm thinking of something like that... maybe more the vampire i eat the heart is more i increase my age

yes i'm thinking of something like that... maybe more the vampire i eat the heart is more i increase my age

is there goin to b consequences for these actions? mayb like lowers dispositions of other vampires or an effect like lower willpower, intelligence something that complements to canibalisim(not pernament effect mayb short-term or long-term)

Edited by kflip101