Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

maybe u can look on new vampire mod clan tremere

it's a little ot but i think that modding xbox version is high difficult becouse i think that the structure of an xbox game is different from a pc version...

well if u make a month before the exit of elder scrool 6 a new mod as good as the one u will release for oblivion i'm happy :)

Edited by davi22pd

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even now modding xboxes is possible, but difficult and you wont be able to distribute it. Yet.

And I noticed that mod you mentioned - it seems to also be based on vtm, but I dont see much else in common. They did rip a name from TV but im not bothered. Plus it isnt even a vampire mod

In fact the maker might be a new team member, if I can persuade him. He wants to do the other clans, so why not just do them all at once with this?

Edited by WarRatsG

Even now modding xboxes is possible, but difficult and you wont be able to distribute it. Yet.

yes theres xbox games out there that let u mod ik of one game its one of the far cry games you can create ur own maps with it but thats it, its as easy/hard for the xbox than the pc but just fewer controls. idk any games that let u do modding like scripting, npc, etc but im sure theres something similar to it out there. im sure where modding for xbox gets popular enuff theyll let u up load them like videos on xbox live.

Edited by kflip101

Many games allow you to create your own maps, but thats not what I am talking about.

I am talking about something like adding esps. Its possible to transfer files from a pc to an xbox I think, which essentially is modding an xbox. The CS cant be used on an xbox.

Im not sure about the forums policy on modding consoles, plus its off topic. It may be best to get back on topic ;)

I am in talks with the creator of the vampire society mod about joining the team. If he decides to join then you will likely see many more quests than was originally planned.

Updates...

- Thralls are definitely dropped unless a contributor is willing to come in and help make them. It's not all bad - it just means when they do arrive they will be so much better.

- Many of the systems have been added, it's just a matter of tweaking all the powers to fit them.

- Release date has, due to obvious reasons, been pushed back from the 1st of October. Not too far back - you will still have plenty of time to enjoy it :)

We aren't far away now. Here's hoping it was all worth something

Updates...

- Thralls are definitely dropped unless a contributor is willing to come in and help make them. It's not all bad - it just means when they do arrive they will be so much better.

- Many of the systems have been added, it's just a matter of tweaking all the powers to fit them.

- Release date has, due to obvious reasons, been pushed back from the 1st of October. Not too far back - you will still have plenty of time to enjoy it :)

We aren't far away now. Here's hoping it was all worth something

will there still b thrall companions or something like it?

Probably no player thralls at all in the first release, provided things dont pick up. I have a feeling they might though ;)

Like I said, if I start low and gradually build up to the amazing thralls then they wont seem as good, but if the best is the first one to come out then they will seem so much better.