Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One month to go until Skyrim :dance:

As for Terran Vampires, all I can say is it is getting there. There is always 1 more bug, one more little detail that needs polished.

I really can't say for certain anymore, but I still believe that Terran Vampires can come out in time to enjoy itself, before it gets it's ass kicked by Skyrim's dragons.

I hope you agree that if we can somehow pull this off, then this better be the best f***ing mod ever :laugh:

Looks pretty cool so far. I loved the original mod and it sounds like this mod is going to improve on a lot of things. I do have some questions, though.

1. Will it be possible to turn certain features off and on? I mainly want to disable the "weight of the sun".

2. Will this be compatible with open cities or open cities reborn?

3. Will we be able to feed on monsters like in the original mod? I was thinking it would be neat if feeding on monsters makes you more human while feeding on humans makes you more vampiric.

Guess that's all I'm wondering for now.

Edited by LaKitty

Looks pretty cool so far. I loved the original mod and it sounds like this mod is going to improve on a lot of things. I do have some questions, though.

1. Will it be possible to turn certain features off and on? I mainly want to disable the "weight of the sun".

2. Will this be compatible with open cities or open cities reborn?

3. Will we be able to feed on monsters like in the original mod? I was thinking it would be neat if feeding on monsters makes you more human while feeding on humans makes you more vampiric.

Guess that's all I'm wondering for now.

1. You should be able to toggle certain features. "Weight of the Sun" is gone anyway, well and truly.

2. Should be compatible - no buildings added inside the walls of any city that I can remember ;)

3. Humans only - no vegetarian vampires here :P

If you do want to be less vampiric then you could do a favour for mankind - chomp on a bandit :L

Edited by WarRatsG

if u make the patch that the character can't become vanilla vampire or if he is only terran when the char become a terran vampire will be considered a vampire or a normal pg from the vanilla npc?

With the patch, being a Terran Vampire will act as a cure for Vanilla Vampirism and prevent it from ever being caught again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About that treat i promised....

Here are some Screenshots of the first quest the Council will give you.

The Council has a tenuous relationship with Clan Thanaturge, but even the Thanatuges are curious about the prophecy involving the Hero of Kvatch. They wish to test your abilities and the Council are happy to oblige.

But when perception fails, how do you know what is real?

I will add a few more screenshots momentarily - 250k is pathetic :wallbash:

I am showing screen shots from quests because that is where our effort is most apparent. We could take screenshots of scripts, but not everyone would understand just how much we put into each one to ensure maximum efficiency and compatibility.

Which reminds me, the next set of screenshots will be of an NPC's AI tab :smile:

Joking, more quest photos to come :dance: