Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

Actually to vampires not all blood is the same. To a vampire they can taste distinct taste in the blood.. differences, rather it's sweet or spicy.. noble or beggar. I understand for the regent people wanting to have one particular blood type to feed from.. but instead of that maybe one type of person, and only one type that they cannot feed on? As a friend of mine describes it... the different types are like different grades of wine to vampires. Plus if you went that way and the regent fed by accident or otherwise on that bloodtype he/she could be weakened on some stats for a bit by it. :) Still am looking forward to the mod, sorry been away so long.

yes it is like wine but they can stil drink all the wine. a human drink all types of wine and a vamp drinks all types of blood. the effect are the same it is just the taste that is different

Well could always avoid exclusion and have the regent instead have a favorite type of person to feed from. When they feed from their favorite type it could give them more bonuses. While others do what is originally intended. Cause even humans have their favored wine or beverage they love more than others.

yes they have favorite but even if is a favorite it does not mean they get a bonus from it...

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually to vampires not all blood is the same. To a vampire they can taste distinct taste in the blood.. differences, rather it's sweet or spicy.. noble or beggar. I understand for the regent people wanting to have one particular blood type to feed from.. but instead of that maybe one type of person, and only one type that they cannot feed on? As a friend of mine describes it... the different types are like different grades of wine to vampires. Plus if you went that way and the regent fed by accident or otherwise on that bloodtype he/she could be weakened on some stats for a bit by it. :) Still am looking forward to the mod, sorry been away so long.

yes it is like wine but they can stil drink all the wine. a human drink all types of wine and a vamp drinks all types of blood. the effect are the same it is just the taste that is different

Well could always avoid exclusion and have the regent instead have a favorite type of person to feed from. When they feed from their favorite type it could give them more bonuses. While others do what is originally intended. Cause even humans have their favored wine or beverage they love more than others.

yes they have favorite but even if is a favorite it does not mean they get a bonus from it...

I am simply giving ideas out.. alternatives to what others are requesting for the Regents :).

I am simply giving ideas out.. alternatives to what others are requesting for the Regents :).

i know i am not saying it is a bad idea i just trying to have a dicusion so that more ideas wil come out :P no offence

You both are right - I dont need to exclude blood types, just make certain types cause negative effects. Im kicking myself for not thinking of it ;D

And you are probably right about taste too: I guess if you drink the same thing for a few hundred years then you will start to notice the subtleties ;)

You both are right - I dont need to exclude blood types, just make certain types cause negative effects. Im kicking myself for not thinking of it ;D

And you are probably right about taste too: I guess if you drink the same thing for a few hundred years then you will start to notice the subtleties ;)

And after drinking the same thing for a few hundred years you may start to get tired of the "lesser quality" drinks lol.

I thought as much Elric :). Glad we could be of help hehe. See what some people forget about Ventrue is that their weakness is like Selective Digestion. So it's not the fact that they can't drink blood not of their selection.. it's the fact if they drink any blood not of their chosen type it makes them sick. Yes like the Arcanist I will also have a playthrough as a regent most like, love both of them. Edited by kendrafelishia

Ive been thinking of adding the option to play as a full Terran. By that, I mean having stunted magicka like the other Terran Vampires, but I would like to give some kind of advantage to playing this way. Its basically a hardcore mode - for people who want the full Terran experience. Would I need to add a bonus for playing this way? Or should I scrap the idea?

It wouldnt take long to add, so it wouldnt add much time to the release date ;)

i think that a full terran vampire will be more powerful than a normal terran vampire.

it have strongher stats and using ability and power with less blood and it's more ancient and respected of a normal terran vampire.

but on the contrary it's more affected by the disadvantages of the vampire like sun damage ext..

ps: any news on release date?

Edited by davi22pd

Ive been thinking of adding the option to play as a full Terran. By that, I mean having stunted magicka like the other Terran Vampires, but I would like to give some kind of advantage to playing this way. Its basically a hardcore mode - for people who want the full Terran experience. Would I need to add a bonus for playing this way? Or should I scrap the idea?

It wouldnt take long to add, so it wouldnt add much time to the release date ;)

I like this idea. Maybe you could just give them more blood to use for their powers and to resist the sun, that wouldn't be too unbalancing, but would make them a bit more powerful as vampires than turned characters. You could also give them a basic survival power to start with above and beyond their clan to represent their learning to adapt as a vampire and not relying on magicka .