Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

You could also give them a basic survival power to start with above and beyond their clan to represent their learning to adapt as a vampire and not relying on magicka .

I like that idea, I could probably improve all of the basic powers and add extra ones. It surely wouldnt be hard to do :)

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could also give them a basic survival power to start with above and beyond their clan to represent their learning to adapt as a vampire and not relying on magicka .

I like that idea, I could probably improve all of the basic powers and add extra ones. It surely wouldnt be hard to do :)

I'm glad you like it lol, even I have a decent idea once in a while :). Even just lowering the blood cost of the basic powers would represent their learned efficiency.

Well the new devs havent done anything yet. So not as many as you would think.

One of them has had a lot of unexpected problems, so they are unable to do much. The other has gone AWOL, although I think that may be due to some confusion from both of us.

Oh well, it will still come eventually. I cant be arsed revising for any exams (they start next week) so I will probably have more time to mod during my study leave. ;)

In order to get people talking again, I have thought up another question...

When the first release is done, the very next thing I do will be Vampire Acolytes and Thralls. Vampire Acolytes are the vampires you create yourself, while thralls are people who just do what you tell them in exchange for your blood.

The question is: What kind of things would you like to see from Vampire Acolytes and Thralls?

Personally, I think it would be decent to have a new system for Vampire Acolytes; something not before seen in Oblivion Mods. Perhaps something like Assassins Creed, where you send out your apprentices on their own little missions so that they get better when they come back to you. Also, they learn about being a vampire from you - for example, if you tell them to take what they want, whenever they want, then they will become inhuman. Just something a little different from the normal "follow you around and carry your stuff" type of follower.

For thralls, they are meant to be like servants (or slaves). You know, guards for when you sleep during the day, couriers for fetching or delivering your items, abductors for when you just need a prisoner to munch on...

I'm sure you get the idea. Be as wild and imaginative as you like. ;)

I like that idea. The Thralls will be a little stronger, faster and able to heal better as well as take a lot more than normal mortals right? For Acolytes would like to see them make a name for themselves in vampire society with your help perhaps? Keep them with you for some time though before releasing them to make their own path? Edited by kendrafelishia