Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

Will the jail be an jail of the vampire society, or will it be like an jail the hunters use, to trap the player in if he is too strong for them.

And will the the clans have like there own army that you could join. It would be epic to be in an vampire army.

And what is an proselyte.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow u made a very big work for this mod

Yeah I kind of underestimated it to start with. There was even a time that I thought it would be too much and that I should give up. Luckily, fan support seems to work wonders for motivation ;)

And Martin19121996, the jail is a replacement for normal jail. Essentially when you are jailed by town guards, you have to pay a fine in blood potency to get out. Just like vanilla jail, if you cant pay the fine then you go to jail - again. Only this time its vampire jail, where you are forcefully put into torpor and harvested after a few days, depending on how much of a bounty you received. It reduces your maximum blood power pretty quickly.

And proselytes are humans who give their blood to a nice vampire in return for the years of knowledge and wisdom.

If you need help with learning to script, come to me. I cant model though ;)

Edited by WarRatsG

well of course we suport this. it is an good mood and when you are finished whit it it wil be awesome good

Here's hoping ;)

I am truly sorry it's taken so long. If I wasn't such a perfectionist then you would have seen the first release months ago. For example, I just spent an hour on about 5 chunks of dialogue, getting each bit to sound just right and make the listener ask themselves the right moral questions.

I don't think I'm good at it, but here is a little sample...

"I hate your elitism, your arrogance... your self deception.

You take pride in your superiority over humans, yet you hold on to your greed, your vanity...

It's not your fault. You're only human."

Edited by WarRatsG

Will the jail be an jail of the vampire society, or will it be like an jail the hunters use, to trap the player in if he is too strong for them.

And will the the clans have like there own army that you could join. It would be epic to be in an vampire army.

And what is an proselyte.

A proselyte in religion is a newcomer, so i assume it's a guy you bit, but not just a thrall but a full-fletched vampire in spe

A proselyte in religion is a newcomer, so i assume it's a guy you bit, but not just a thrall but a full-fletched vampire in spe

Close. Proselytes are humans who come to a nice vampire and offer their blood in return for the vampires accumulated wisdom and knowledge. They will act as a source of blood, and later reputation. They are not vampiric at all, and are not bound to serve.

The people you turn into vampires are "acolytes" - which to my understanding is an assistant or follower in a religious ceremony or cult. Feel free to correct me if Im wrong - I mostly just liked the name ;)

Edited by WarRatsG

Close. Proselytes are humans who come to a nice vampire and offer their blood in return for the vampires accumulated wisdom and knowledge. They will act as a source of blood, and later reputation. They are not vampiric at all, and are not bound to serve.

The people you turn into vampires are "acolytes" - which to my understanding is an assistant or follower in a religious ceremony or cult. Feel free to correct me if Im wrong - I mostly just liked the name ;)

Ah ok, and yes yo are right :thumbsup: