Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

Nice pics. Is that armor a part of the mod or is it another mod?

Both :)

In the mod, it is worn by the Prince's Vanguard and his generals. And me, of course ;)

Urko obtained permission for it's use from the author. The original work can be found here

Slight delay on the pictures because as you know, I cannot upload pictures for some reason. I'm fixing that problem as we speak though ;)

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so this is now going to be finished??? It was one of my favourite mods and I was so upset when it just "stopped" and nothing seemed to happen, even though there was a great following and a lot of encouragement shown towards the developers.

I do hope that this gets done as I, for one, will definitely want it. :D

so this is now going to be finished??? It was one of my favourite mods and I was so upset when it just "stopped" and nothing seemed to happen, even though there was a great following and a lot of encouragement shown towards the developers.

I do hope that this gets done as I, for one, will definitely want it. :D

First release is more of a conversion. While the stuff that Zorak Ramone accomplished was unheard of at the time, it is simply too unstable and inefficient compared to whats now possible with OBSE. Theres all the new things being thrown in too, along with groundwork for the stuff we will add in later ;)

But long story short (if its not already too late) - yup, Terran Vampires is on its way 8)

Edited by WarRatsG

Yes it was an amazing mod, well ahead of its time and such a great deal of work went into it. I found it brilliant but as you said there were problems and it could be very temperamental at times with certain things not firing the way they should have.

Good to know that you guys didn't give up and I look forward to seeing what you achieve

:D

Good to know that you guys didn't give up and I look forward to seeing what you achieve

Nearly did :P Thanks

So, any luck on the pics yet?

Thanks for reminding me :blush:

I'm putting most of the pictures up on the actual Nexus database, then I'll be giving them links in my first post. I'll give you the links for the new pics here too 8)

2 to start us off. More to come tomorrow, when I'm allowed to upload a few more pics to the database. I'm only allowed 5 every 24 hours :wallbash:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/images/thumbnails/2555593-1343070651.jpg

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/images/thumbnails/2555593-1343071393.jpg

EDIT: The rest are in my first post. I've got all the eyes up (descriptions of each in their link) and about 4 pics of the Thanaturge quest. I will try to do havens one at a time.

Edited by WarRatsG

Hi, I love the idea. I can't wait to see this as a finished project. I will offer a limited amount of my time to textures if you would like. I am still trying to complete my own mod, Castle Tharnstein. I can make interesting and unique textures. I can make normal maps, manipulate glow properties and edit/work with UV mapping. I don't have Blender, but I am fairly familiar with NifSkope and I'm a genius at Photoshop and Gimp. If you need some textures made or altered, pm me. I would be happy to help.

-edit-

Have you tried to upload them directly to the Terran Vampires (version 2 beta) site? You can upload tons of pics at once to the mod location.

Edited by theuseless

Hi, I love the idea. I can't wait to see this as a finished project. I will offer a limited amount of my time to textures if you would like. I am still trying to complete my own mod, Castle Tharnstein. I can make interesting and unique textures. I can make normal maps, manipulate glow properties and edit/work with UV mapping. I don't have Blender, but I am fairly familiar with NifSkope and I'm a genius at Photoshop and Gimp. If you need some textures made or altered, pm me. I would be happy to help.

-edit-

Have you tried to upload them directly to the Terran Vampires (version 2 beta) site? You can upload tons of pics at once to the mod location.

Thanks for your offer. I will definitely keep it in mind ;)

In return, I'll give you help with any scripts that are bothering you. Just pm me

If you are talking about the "Vampire: Terran Kindred" website, that's a completely separate project, lead by BadCompany I believe. Their aim was to recreate WoD in the context of Oblivion - we're moving away from that. Plus, there are a lot of key differences in most, if not all, implementations of vampirism.

Besides, that project is dead and buried. 3rd time lucky though, right? 8)