Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have said Protiva, but if there isn't much to see, I'll vote for Savants (actually independently of the 2 before me)^^

It's not exactly much of a haven so much as a tiny hideout for the elder. Seen as Protiva is made up of lone wolves, barely even making a clan, it makes sense that they don't have a permanent communal establishment. I've been thinking of making one anyway. 8)

We had been toying with the idea of allowing the player to create havens in the wilderness too, but we're all focussed on the more simple, yet far more important parts of the project. It's been difficult to tie together something so... open :ermm:

you're waiting for a poll of how many???

I don't actually have a system :P

I just make a poll, do something for a few days (this time, to celebrate me and my friends' exam results) and post some pictures when I come back.

The winner is the Savants :D

They reside in the Asylum, a sanctuary and a place to learn how to deal with one's new-found peculiarities - however deranged they may appear to be. Not only that, but the residents learn how to either suppress or make use of the visions they receive.

I'm booting up Oblivion as we speak to make some screenies, but for now, here is a picture Urko made of the Asylum near the start of the project.

Edited by WarRatsG

Glad you realised I was joking with you lol. Gosh I expected hate mail for a mo :D

Can't wait for more screenshots, what can I say I'm not virtuous lmao :D

No time for patience ;)

I'll quickly link the new pics here before I put them on the front page...

This does not look like a place where you can be CURED from insanity, it'll probably worsen instead :tongue:

No time for patience ;)

I'll quickly link the new pics here before I put them on the front page...

This does not look like a place where you can be CURED from insanity, it'll probably worsen instead :tongue:

Looking good, although the decorator should be shot for leaving the job half done :D

You're right - but they aren't looking for a cure :wink: . They're just out of the way so that they don't hurt themselves or anyone else :P

If they do happen to pick up some survival skills in the process, happy days. 8)

Looking good, although the decorator should be shot for leaving the job half done :D

He'll finish when he's not being forcibly restrained any more. Could be a while :P

=========================================================

I'm wondering if we should get this voiced or not before it is released. Mods without voice acting never seem quite as good, but it would add quite a big chunk of development time. Thoughts?

Edited by WarRatsG