Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

Would be great, you could shop around and get some idea on what or who you want and send out feelers for voice examples? Just my twopenneth worth lol

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news. I found a way to learn some scripting without CK. I don't know if you know a game called Roblox, but it's a lego'ish kind of game. It's not the greatest game in the world, but you can make your own small games and you can script them. I know this aint exactly the right scripting language, but when I get the CK to work I won't be completely helpless. Edited by martin19121996

Sorry I've been away. My brother was assaulted in his own god damn bed, so I've been visiting and looking after him. Family comes first.

Luckily the bastard didn't use a weapon (apart from a glass sitting nearby). He's recovering well and I'll probably be modding again next week - but people, please realise that this just shows us that this could happen to anyone, at any time. They might even bring a weapon. Take a good look at what's important in your life, and who's important in your life.

================================================

Back on topic. ;)

I'll be taking screenies of the Baron haven soon for y'all. 8)

Good news. I found a way to learn some scripting without CK. I don't know if you know a game called Roblox, but it's a lego'ish kind of game. It's not the greatest game in the world, but you can make your own small games and you can script them. I know this aint exactly the right scripting language, but when I get the CK to work I won't be completely helpless.

The skills are mostly transferable. Oblivion uses C++, so if your game uses that then that will be even better ;)

Hope all is well with you and yours. Family should always come first, time is precious and the use of such should be dictated by those around us.

Take care of yourself :D

Sorry I've been away. My brother was assaulted in his own god damn bed, so I've been visiting and looking after him. Family comes first.

Luckily the bastard didn't use a weapon (apart from a glass sitting nearby). He's recovering well and I'll probably be modding again next week - but people, please realise that this just shows us that this could happen to anyone, at any time. They might even bring a weapon. Take a good look at what's important in your life, and who's important in your life.

What the hell?

Your brother doesn't seem to be gifted with a lot of luck.

Not that I believe in luck, but you get what i mean.

You mean to say

"Hope he gets better soon." :)

Oh yeahm that, too, sorry. :sweat:

I was just thinking about a while back where he was apparently seriously depressed and WarRatsG was looking after him for a while.

Edited by JinKanzaki

Lol, right no worries :D

Sometimes things come out the blue and the nicest people seem to get hit with the ugly stick a lot more than others and don't deserve it. Lets hope all will be right with him and the powers above lay off him for a while ;)

Hope all is well with you and yours. Family should always come first, time is precious and the use of such should be dictated by those around us.

Take care of yourself :D

Thanks for your concern. It's much appreciated.

What the hell?

Your brother doesn't seem to be gifted with a lot of luck.

Not that I believe in luck, but you get what i mean.

Sh** happens. If luck exists, it's pretty arbitrary in it's distribution of malevolence.

You mean to say

"Hope he gets better soon." :)

Oh yeahm that, too, sorry. :sweat:

I was just thinking about a while back where he was apparently seriously depressed and WarRatsG was looking after him for a while.

Sometimes words get in the way. I know what you meant ;)

Thanks naomis8329 for the reminder :P

============================

Baron screenies to come later on tonight :)