Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep up the great work i hope to see custom combat feeding animation but if not it will still be the best oblivion vampire mod ever made

I had a friend create a custom animation based off of vanilla animations. It's not perfect, but sadly neither I nor anyone else on the team has the skill to create animations from scratch. Still, best ever made is what we are aiming for ;)

If vampires are not the apex predator, then it can mean only one thing........by the gods no! - not Werehamsters! :ohmy:

Worse - Slenderman has forced his way into the esp :ninja: when you download him he will be watching you whenever you turn on your PC :)

New pictures are up. Enjoy 8)

Oh wow, a wonderful set of pictures. I love the differentiation between sects, groups and classes. At least I'm assuming they are such.

This is getting so exciting for sure.

very good the council room but why in the regent screen 2 there are so many half naked men?

Haha fair enough, I hadn't actually noticed that myself :P

The one closest to the screen is the Berserker Elder, Giuliano. Being topless is just part of his costume.

The three on the background, on the pedestal, are "vessels". They are just cattle - you pay, you chomp, they leave to recover. I think you called them blood dolls before.

That is what I was trying to say in my post, it looked somewhat obvious to me having played the original mod and knowing what the classes were then it makes sense for cattle to be partially dressed, it also makes sense for the Berserkers to be shirtless or maybe just wearing vests rather than full armor or clothing.

Very good either way.