Terran Vampires REVIVED

Urko

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I've been away, I've been doing a lot of arguing with a certain company regarding their courier services and their breach of contract. Won't say who, but they backed down after I brought in the big-wigs and threatened to press charges, so things are nearly back to normal.

Wraiths will be getting shown soon. I'll try to get pics up by Friday. After that, I'll have finished Protiva and I'll be able to get you some pics of their haven(s) 8)

Sorry I've been away, I've been doing a lot of arguing with a certain company regarding their courier services and their breach of contract. Won't say who, but they backed down after I brought in the big-wigs and threatened to press charges, so things are nearly back to normal.

Wraiths will be getting shown soon. I'll try to get pics up by Friday. After that, I'll have finished Protiva and I'll be able to get you some pics of their haven(s) 8)

It's not Black Horse Courier, is it? Damn right, they don't deliver newspapers on time (couriers get eaten by Daedra probably)!

They really need a decent decorator, maybe a cleaning crew to assist :D

Loving the pics for all the different sects. Can't wait to see the beta. You guys are totally awesome :)

Nooooo, a cable in my laptop broke, which would be easy to repair...if Sony would send me the cable...but no, I'll have to send it in an pay a lot of money -.-

Either way, for now I won't be able to play it, I really hope my PC will work again once the beta comes out.

• 2 weeks later...