Landscape LOD

bencebence

Hey everybody!

I'd need some help.

I'm working on Dynamic Oblivion - Tamriel Reunited. I wanted to make landscape LOD for High Rock, which is waht I'm working on right now. But I couldn't, because it generates for whole Tamriel, and not only that place. Can I generate LOD for a region or something like that?

Thanks in advance,

bencebence

Anyone?

Greetings Bence-

Please just be patient and wait for a response. This post is what is called "bumping" which is against the rules here on the nexus sites.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/2881-all-newbies-read-this-before-posting/

CHAPTER II - SPAM

Spam is...

1) Posting one liners. Replying to a thread and just saying something like "hey!" "yeah!" "lol" "I agree" "no" etc..

2) Posting the same thread/post repeatedly in order to gain attention.

3) Posting something completely off-topic (OT) that has nothing to do with the thread.

4) Posting in a thread to simply "bump" it back to the top of the forum listings with no additional or useful content.

This would result in a staff member having to close your thread if it were to keep happening.

If you can add more information relevant to the topic, to the thread, or respond back to other people, that is great! But please do not post just to gain attention the thread.

Thank you, and good luck :)

_Darkewolf, Nexus Staff