Huge Elven Map

MikyWrita

I've got a request which might take a lot of time,so i understand if no one wants to do it.There is a mod called Total Tamriel - http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23018

It basically gives a Tamriel height map.But the actual map that comes with the mod is kinda ugly,so like the title says i would like if someone could make an Elven-like map for that mod,but just color it no need for adding cities or names.Also the map is which i would like someone to color is the v5 map (i posted the link already,its located in the downloads so no need to download the full mod).

So if anyone actually makes it id like if he/she uploads it in the .dds format.

Your best bet is to extract the existing map from the mod, open it in Paint.NET, Photoshop or The GIMP (you'll need the .dds plugin for Photoshop or The GIMP), and overlay the different elven-style maps for the different regions which have already been turned into mods. Then in any remaining areas put a "Here be Dragons" message and you've got an authentic-looking elven map for the main bits, and an indication which areas don't have any genuine info yet. Then replace the new map into the mod and you are done.

I think what he wants is an elven map of tamriel drawn in the style of the Elven Map Redux

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3002

The one available from under the sign of the Dragon is a terrain map with elven font for its text. Doesn't justify calling it an elven map.

To make such a map you have to clone stamp portions (in photoshop) from the Elven Map Redux onto the Tamriel heightmap as a base.

I did try making such a map (quite taxing) it would be easier if a version of elven map redux with only the terrain colors were available to clone stamp from. I shall ask the creator of the redux map for this.

Edited by NikhilR

I wouldnt mind a map like mccrab said,but the point is it doesnt fit the mod Total Tamriel.The person who made the mod didnt make tamriel look like the official one.Example you know Summerset isle?It looks like this:

But in the mod its just a circle like island.The map would be misleading.