What if Lachance came after you sleep?

infernohero

I would put on my best pair of boots and then put em right up his arse! :)

I've had time to think about something I would actually do.

I think I'd be very freaked out for the first 20 seconds, and that would give him time to talk so I could recognize the voice.

By my thinking, Lucian is one of the more "Honorable Killer" type, so after I regained my composure, I would offer him a fight to the death so that I my try to kill one of the most evil bastards I have ever seen.

Mind you even if he refused he would find a very painful Katana shoved through his spine.

I think I'd be very freaked out for the first 20 seconds, and that would give him time to talk so I could recognize the voice.

By my thinking, Lucian is one of the more "Honorable Killer" type, so after I regained my composure, I would offer him a fight to the death so that I my try to kill one of the most evil bastards I have ever seen.

Mind you even if he refused he would find a very painful Katana shoved through his spine.

"Riping out nightmares spine" Fatality ^^

"Riping out nightmares spine" Fatality ^^

I lol'd

• 3 weeks later...

I would kill him and trap his soul with the powerfully enchanted knife I sleep with under my pillow, then reanimate his corpse to do my bidding.

This made my day xD

Anyway; I'd probably go totally apeshit and I'd most likely try to get my ass out of the room as fast as humanly possible before realising what happened and get all fangirly.