2 minutes of silence for Norway

Balagor

To fill everyone in who doesn't know...

There was a shooting at a labor party youth camp where a man dressed up as a cop and open fired with a automatic weapon. I think the death poll is currently at eighty people.

There was also a bomb that went off around the same time near the prime minsters office that killed seven people and injured more. The prime minster is safe but I believe his office was damaged.

In short, there was a large terror attack in Norway.

EDIT: Death poll now at 84 for the shooting.

The man who did the shooting is now is custody, and has anti Muslim views.

He is likely a political extremist since he attacked a labor party camp as well as the prime minster.

Edit: Death poll is now at 90

I am also a bit pissed off that the media is not calling this a terrorist attack.

Edited by marharth

It is unfortunate that we have to admit Norway into the club of nations that have suffered from extremists. This incident is beyond rational comprehension.

He is being charged with terror attack.

He needs to be charged with about 12,000,000,000 volts of electricity and be carrying a bag of microwave popcorn in his hand for good measure.

I would need to get some popcorn to enjoy once the video gets leaked to the internet.

In America, even if he threw his weapon on the ground, he would still get a bullet between his eyes.

Still, he will only be condemned to 21 years in prison, but they can hold him for the rest of his life using something called "forvaring".

Personally, I think they should lift the ban on torture and re-instate the death-penalty, just for the occation of this scumbag. There will be a pit in hell made especially for this guy.