Okay, this has gone far enough.

Laurence9

Look, I know the majority of us (not all of us) are sex-deprived teenagers, but what is with all of these silly sexual costume's on featured mods?! Every time the featured mods refresh, its just skimpy little outfits. What the hell is this? What happened to all the proper mods we used to see on featured? Also can I just say to the author of the shop mod on featured, its great. But there is not enough. It annoys me that people must turn to sexuality to get endorsements. The more I type, the more I think I shouldn't post this incase I provoke something but this is truly my opinion.

Don't get me wrong though, the people who texture those outfits are obviously very skilled, but I get the point, boobs are cool. Can we get some stuff that male chars can use please -_-

Edited by Laurence9

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the truth, but its what most people are interested in, so those are what the hot files are. Thus, they are the most downloaded and endorsed etc and are shown in the Hot Files. You'll just have to ignore them if you don't like them. (Its really the only thing you can do... I just don't on the site when I'm at work or a public place, because I don't want them to think thats what I'm looking at.) Edited by Guest

I don't usually go for the fantasy erotica mods either, but then when I do get a mod, I find it by searching, or looking at recent files. I see the pics as just another bit of modern life's ubiquitous unrelated soft-pr0n, that helps ease me through my day.

While I actually agree with you and wished that people would make more armor mods with more... you know... ARMOR, it is in the end up to the modders themselves what they wish to do. Don't like it? Either ignore it... OR make your own armor mods. :yes:

<br>Its the truth, but its what most people are interested in, so those are what the hot files are. Thus, they are the most downloaded and endorsed etc and are shown in the Hot Files. You'll just have to ignore them if you don't like them. (Its really the only thing you can do... I just don't on the site when I'm at work or a public place, because I don't want them to think thats what I'm looking at.)<br>
<br><br>When I go on the tes nexus every two weeks to see the featured mods, it used to be all gameplay effecting, hard-worked mods that actually impressed people. Now when I go on tesnexus, its usually all skimpy outfits, old mods which still get regular endorsements, and if we are lucky, one, maybe even two new, good, non sexual mods.<br><br>Sexual mods used to be the minority but now its the other way round. I do hope its still not like this when skyrim comes round.<br><br><br> Edited by Laurence9

Its the truth, but its what most people are interested in, so those are what the hot files are. Thus, they are the most downloaded and endorsed etc and are shown in the Hot Files. You'll just have to ignore them if you don't like them. (Its really the only thing you can do... I just don't on the site when I'm at work or a public place, because I don't want them to think thats what I'm looking at.)

When I go on the tes nexus every two weeks, to see the featured mods it used to be all gameplay effecting, hard-worked mods that impressed people. Now when I go on tesnexus, its usually all skimpy outfits, old mods which still get regular endorsements, and if we are lucky, one, maybe even two new, good, non sexual mods.

Sexual mods used to be the minority but now its the other way round. I do hope its still not like this when skyrim comes round.

My guess is that the amount of "skimpy" outfits that are released will be the same when skyrim is released, BUT I also thing that the more "proper" ones will increase a lot.

Besides, we are talking about skyrim... It will be too cold for most of those thin clothes up there...

Besides, we are talking about skyrim... It will be too cold for most of those thin clothes up there...

Has that ever stopped anyone?

Nope. Every time I drive back from work in 10 degrees celcius, I see tons of girls lined up on the entrance to a nightclub down in town and they all wear skimpy outfits like the ones on the featured mods.

My guess is that the amount of "skimpy" outfits that are released will be the same when skyrim is released, BUT I also thing that the more "proper" ones will increase a lot.

I've been telling my partner that Skyrim comes out 11-11-11, and the Big Boobed Bimbo and Hentai mods will be out 11-12-11.