Norweigan Terrorattack

cavveman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how the American Media tries to blame the Tea-Party for this loon. The Tea-Party principles don't represent this man in the slightest. I know this because I am a member myself and have met other members.

I was under the impression that American Media was busy comparing the youth wing of the Norwegian Worker's Youth League to the Hitlerjugend.

BUT CLEARLY THEY ARE HITLER YOUTH! I mean, Glen Beck said it so he must be right. Seriously though its not only Glen Beck, everyone on fox news won't even call this guy a terrorist or a Christan.

As for him having similar views to the Tea Party, that is partly correct. He doesn't like immigration, he is clearly right wing based on his writings.

And that's not just Fox News, media all over the world are trying to write off Anders Behring Breivik as a simple lunatic, but what he tried to do was to assassinate the government along with the prime minister of Norway and eliminate the Labour Party. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the very definition of a political terrorist? Media seems to have forgotten that terrorism isn't just about the islamists in Foreignistan.

And that's not just Fox News, media all over the world are trying to write off Anders Behring Breivik as a simple lunatic, but what he tried to do was to assassinate the government along with the prime minister of Norway and eliminate the Labour Party. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the very definition of a political terrorist? Media seems to have forgotten that terrorism isn't just about the islamists in Foreignistan.

That, and he has entire manifest that explains he did it for political and religious (Christian) reasons.

You are correct, this guy isn't insane but a political terrorist. This guy clearly wants his views to be in the public media and the only way he thought was through violence. The fact that the media focus on a video game instead of the rise of the extream right wing is really outragous.