Fallout NV Pregnancy

dragonfire2111

its meant to be post apocalyptic you know civilization slowly building its self back to the way it was how is it going to do that when women never get pregnant?

I know there are kids running around wow 30 or so children wow.

could someone please create a mod so women can get pregnant so it actually makes sense.

Thanks for reading.

This sounds like good reasoning to me, we are animals after all. And you always see younger ones of some of the beast you incounter only makes sense. now what for a the game would be a growth program. I mean she get pregenant for 9 months normally and kids age slowly but for the game timer needs to be made for the "Term of Pregnancy" and then thier is the issue of a kids race for how long before they are teens and then adults and then old folk. this is the only problem i see an aging prgraom for this woul be time consuming but this would be something of intrest.

this be a funny ADD ON to thise using sex mods and then few months later (GAME TIME) they got a kid. QUESTS?

Fully support this. A family mod in general would be nice. If the creators were okay with it, you could use some new companion idles currently out there so your family would actually do things when they're not following you.

Cass can be annoying enough with her talking as it is :)

Cass: "I need a Pinyon Nuts & Cram sandwich now!"

Player: "Sorry Willow, I'm dropping the BFF now you have a bun in the oven" :)

Seriously would be ok I guess, I suspect biggest problem is all the clothing required for the different bodyshapes, especially if you like custom armors. If you wer keen enough you could script the body to change shape evey couple of months I guess, but it's a lot of work with the mesh side of things I suspect. Depending on how far you went with it. I did see a couple of pregnant resource shapes in FO3 nexus with vanilla armors. Would ned smaller kids mod too I guess.

NPC: "A RadRoach just ate my baby!"

Links for the FO3 Shape Mods:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12793

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13424

Edited by ozziefire

combine with the Aliens from Mothership Zeta :P

"Aliens took my baby!"

*lock and load team! we're gonna save that baby!" *cue an hour and a half of trekking through Mothership Zeta blasting the crap out of the strangely determined aliens....*

but seriously, I like the idea.

even if it went no further than just having random people around the mojave be pregnant...I mean, why not? it'd make perfect sense.

There are a few pregnant armors for FO3, so you could just place those on some female NPC and set it to not playable so the PC cant pick up the armors lol.

WHat about that Baby Animated Model used in The Pitt?

Is that in the .BSA of NV?

Can use that as a Bambino.

Heck a retexture of that and we have Alien Babies and Spore Carrier Babies and Fiend Druggy Babies etc.