Here's a doozie for Agatha

3rdtryguy

Okay, Agatha has her spiffy new violin and folks can hear it for miles. In a clear night, I'd bet her signal can reach ever further than normal, like say, all the way to West(ern) Virginia, land of the hillbillies.

My mod idea? Bluegrass Jam Session!

What if some other survivor musicians from the hills occasionally hear Agatha's broadcasts, and they have their own little band? What if they decide to make a trip to Agatha's to see a real Fiddle and play some music with her?

Agatha's music is so haunting and sometimes dreary. It would be great if she could spice up her show with a few jaunty toe-tappers. I think it would be awesome if a few weeks after getting the violin, the lone Wanderer could swing by for a visit, only to find that Agatha is not alone. Oh noes! Her home has been invaded by Swamp folk!

Waitaminute... something's off a bit here...

Take some swamp folk from Point Lookout, and clean them up a bit. Give them clean clothes and combed hair, and give them each some sort of improvised instrument. A guitar, a banjo, a washtub Bass, a tambourine, maybe a mandolin or dulcimer, stuff like that, and arrange them in Agatha's house to form a bluegrass band with their new fiddle player.

You know how Agatha will play her violin for you? Well, it's time to strike up the band! Make an animation of the whole band playing something that swings. By the way, they're recording it so you have to keep quiet.

After the song, they all thank you for finding the violin and making their band complete, and Agatha thanks you again as well, not only for that, but for finding her a new batch of friends. Then she kicks you out so they can continue their recording.

After that, add about 10 cool old bluegrass songs to her regular playlist, to liven up her channel.

Why? Because it would be immensely cool, of course. Also, I just long to see the famed Soil Stradivari get "abused" in this fashion, and it would be hilarious to watch Agatha saw on it like Charlie Daniels.

Anyone crazy enough to try this? I can offer a list of suitable songs which would not only be good for this, but which most players would probably enjoy hearing.

• 10 months later...