Help with CK

Claire9090

Hi everyone, I tried to create a simple outfit to wear to Vilkas , starting from an outfit of another mod , I recreated the set piece by piece and placed everything in a new outfit , I inserted it in Vilkas' inventory , set as his outfit and I deleted the default one , but when I met Vilkas, he was completely naked ... then I tried to create two separate files, one .esm that inserts armor and an .esp that sets it to Vilkas , but he remains naked and Kodlak wearing the armor ... how can it be ?

Thanks and sorry for my english, it's not my language :)

The trouble with Vilkas, and several other of the "Companions" is that they are very heavily scripted, and the game actually deletes and re-creates several versions of them, depending on where you are in the "Companions" questline. The problem lies in the fact that these 'versions' aren't listed separately, because it's all done with scripts, so it's almost impossible to make changes to them.

I did manage it in my game, I changed all the female companions to be better looking (especially Aela) and for "The Circle" to always wear Wolf Armor. But TBH I cannot now remember how I did it, and very occasionally they will still sometimes randomly appear 'nekkid'.