Next DA

Lehcar

Doesn't anyone else really, really desperately want to know what becomes of Morrigan and the OGB? And where that Elven mirror leads to?? DA2 left me dissatisfied about 99% of the unresolved Origins plots.

I want to know what my diabolically evil human male mage Warden and his one true love found on the other side. ("beyond Ferelden and the Fade", what could that mean?)

Edited by Lehcar

("beyond Ferelden and the Fade", what could that mean?)

I think it is referring to the black city. According to the lore the black city can be seen from anywhere in the fade, lying in the distance, but there doesn't seem to be any way to reach it. Considering that this is supposed to be the makers old seat, and we now have a god child... well.

You are not alone, I believe many like us want to know where the main plot was going. However I don't think BW/EA will play their triumph card till they managed to drag out the series and milk it dry.

My own speculation is just as good as yours regarding the Eluvian. A dimension portal that Morrigan intends to use to gather power to fight Flemeth or to protect herself. I still believe Flemeth to be a pawn of the Old Gods since I find it hard to believe they will sit quietly and accept their fate of the cursed Blight.

Edited by sendo75

ofc i would want another DA as long as they do it better this time around. geez i wonder if i had a son or a daughter? hmmm XD

Something that might be a clue for DAIII - a quote by Sandal (from Da2):

"One day the magic will come back, all of it. Everyone will be just like they were.

The shadows will part, and the skys will open wide. When he rises, everyone will see... Enchantment?"

Edited by amycus

• 1 month later...

Something that might be a clue for DAIII - a quote by Sandal (from Da2):

"One day the magic will come back, all of it. Everyone will be just like they were.

The shadows will part, and the skys will open wide. When he rises, everyone will see... Enchantment?"

Sandal is a creep. When you find him right before you see the Archdemon, there's a crapload of dead Darkspawn around him, and blood everywhere, and he's covered it in. You can ask him what happens, and he says quite plainly, "Enchantment!".

:blink:

Doesn't anyone else really, really desperately want to know what becomes of Morrigan and the OGB? And where that Elven mirror leads to?? DA2 left me dissatisfied about 99% of the unresolved Origins plots.

The short answer is no, I don't want to know :smile: I wouldn't mind the game continuing in some way, but, not for the reason you do.

I didn't play DA2 the demo put me off and I knew that nothing from DAO carried over that made it worth buying.