Loading Screen Crash

GreatDestroyer - Hello!

"Should I be loading the Unofficial Patch last? Should I have the mods mirror the Patch instead of the original file? Does this mean anything?"

Leave the Unofficial Patch where you have it in that load order you listed, DO NOT load it last!

Better for other mods to overwrite something in it than vice versa.

Whatever loads last will win out.

The red conflicts are generally not something to worry about, unless you're experiencing an issue with the item/area in red. Whenever a mod alters something in the original Fallout3.esm it will show red, just means the red marked item has been superseded by another mod.

Some people have trouble with Autosaves, do your crashes only occur on Fast travel & entering/exiting buildings?

If so, turn off Autosave on travel in Fallout's menu & see what happens. If that fixes the issue, use CASM to replace it.

Another thing to try, I mentioned it in my last post, the sometimes games get sensitve to rearranged load orders.

Make a completely clean save like I described, wait four days in a safe place, save & exit, all mods off, load, save & exit, all mods back on. The only problem with that is you will loose any mod collected items.

Are you using Vista or Win7?

If so, got to your Fallout 3 - Data folder & have a look at the Folders & files in there.

Do any of them have little padlocks on them?

If they do, move them out onto your desktop & then back again EXACTLY where they came from. That should remove the padlocks & allow the filed to work properly.

Also if your on Vista or Win7, is there a "Compatibility files" heading above the folder contents & below the address bar in either your Fallout 3 folder or Fallout 3 - Data folder?

If there is, click on the words "Compatibility files" & tell me what is there.

Hope this helps!

Prensa