Mod Graphic Interference

HackettMan

I have been adding and removing different mods, some which worked and some which didnt, but somewhere along the way some of the textures or meshes got overwritten or removed, and now im having strange objects suddenly appearing, or blocking my 1st person view, and the hands on my character are gone as well. Does anyone know of a way to fix this, add a mod that fixes it, etc.? If you want to know my current mods, as and ill post them.

Sounds like you should reinstall the mods you are using. Just go back to where you keep the downloaded files and reinstall the meshes and textures. IF you don't have them, redownload 'em. That should take care of your issues. Most likely you removed some meshes that were shared between a mod you liked and one you didn't like.

Thanks, but i wanted the vanilla stuff back, so what i ended up doing was backing up saves, uninstalling oblivion, deleting everything in the folder leftover from mods(but not b4 making a copy so i could reinstall the wanted mods) then re-installed everything. Still currently in the process of getting back some mods from before i started using obmm, other than that all is working fine.

Apparently that's one big advantage if you use BAIN for installation instead of OMODs - if you uninstall stuff it can automagically sort out missing textures and meshes. However, it's a steep learning curve compared with OMODs...