Odd mod request...

Saphinator

Looking for a modder with few limits, who'll do anything, please PM me on the forum or on the actual website. I have a mod idea that I know some russian guy did a while ago which got removed from the Nexus, but I'm sure I'm not the only guy out there who wants one.

So any mod creaters with experience in extended scripting and forced positions and animation, such as Estrus(to give you an idea of what will be required), please message me.

Thank you.

PS: Was gonna write my request out, but since I know there're people who DONT like this idea, I'm gonna have to censor it, and only reveal it to those whom it'll eventually concern.

Mod that was removed, similar to Estrus. So basicly your requesting a rape mod....? :ermm:

If the original mod was removed, its not generally a good idea to ask for another..

Mod that was removed, similar to Estrus. So basicly your requesting a rape mod....? :ermm:

If the original mod was removed, its not generally a good idea to ask for another..

No no, gosh no, lol, nothing to do with rape. When I say Estrus like, I'm talking the same kind of animation and script extending, you know, with the knocking over and picking up n such? Being able to go in and out of forced positions, that kinda stuff, not the CONCEPT.

But I dont know if what I heard is official, for all I know it could all be lies, but I heard about a certain Russian made Oblivion mod that I'm VERY interested in, only problem is that it was removed from the Nexus for whatever reason(I don't see why since there's, no offense, some REALLY sick stuff on here :S Much worse than what I have in mind, lol. Just look at the mod where your weapon is pretty much a sword stuck clean through a limbless torso.....)

Please, if you take offense to anything I say let me know, and I'll delete all of this and just forget about it! I'm just trying to request something I've searched for for a really long time with no luck. I'm kind of afraid and embarassed at the same time about this.

Edited by Saphinator

Just look at the mod where your weapon is pretty much a sword stuck clean through a limbless torso.....)

I think I know which one you mean, that's indeed a bit disturbing mod yes...

Personally, I blame Japan ;)

No no, gosh no, lol, nothing to do with rape. When I say Estrus like, I'm talking the same kind of animation and script extending, you know, with the knocking over and picking up n such? Being able to go in and out of forced positions, that kinda stuff, not the CONCEPT.

I'm just trying to request something I've searched for for a really long time with no luck. I'm kind of afraid and embarassed at the same time about this.

Ok, I am now officially burning with curiosity :psyduck:

Please, do say what you're actually talking about.