Multiple Weapons Shown

natula123

Does anyone know of a mod that allows you to have mutiple weapons equipped. Like say, Having your bow on your back, arrows and a sword at the same time? I think that would be really cool and you could see more weapons no your character. So if you know anything, lets hear it.

The nearest that I am aware of are a "Shield on back" mod and "Inventory is a backpack", which at least make it LOOK like your character is lugging junk around, However, a mod which specifically shows your out-of-use weapons on your back/sheathed/whatever won't work using the current game as you only have ONE weapon (or potentially two if dual-wielding) equipped - the rest are in your inventory. Maybe someone clever can do something using your hotkeyed items - but if you have two different swords or two different bows hotkeyed you can expect a problem.

Hi Wetblanket - that's one I'd missed - looks interesting and a useful mod to know about. Sadly it doesn't help with showing a bow on back if using your sword, or vice versa, at least from a brief readthrough.