Problem with exnem body

davon1076

A couple of possible reasons:

(i) Windows Viosta or 7 on laptp, installed to default place - UAC stopped mod installing correctly.

(2) Archive Invalidation not set.

Failing that, how about a tad more information - such as a full mod list, installation path, utilities, Oblivion version, Operating system version, etc. We ain't psychic.

A couple of possible reasons:

(i) Windows Viosta or 7 on laptp, installed to default place - UAC stopped mod installing correctly.

(2) Archive Invalidation not set.

Failing that, how about a tad more information - such as a full mod list, installation path, utilities, Oblivion version, Operating system version, etc. We ain't psychic.

I know you arent physchic. But, I downloaded the manual version of exnem, put it in the oblivion folder, and its not working. And theres no ivalidation to it, and I was using google chrome, since internet explorer speed suck balls.

OK, I'm assuming that the download you grabbed was THIS one - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19107 ?

So which folders from it did you copy to where?

And do you already have any other mods running?

I got it from planet elder scrolls. The one uploaded by exnem.

I copied it to my Program Files (x86), the the Bethesda Softworks, then Oblivion, then data.

Post a link to the one you got from Planet Elder Scrolls, please.

Exnem has a couple of bodies, the two I know of are the Exnem female body for Oblivion which is made obsolete by HGEC body replacer. The other is for Fallout and is incompatible with Oblivion.